Corporate Self Defence Training
Logan Council Extendible Baton Training
The feedback for the training was really enthusiastic and positive from all attendees. You’re a wonderful facilitator and we will look forward to conducting the refresher training with you in 12 months’ time.
Sandy Redpath | Animal Response Team Leader | City Standards & Animal Care Branch | Logan City Council
Phone: 07 3412 4479 | PO Box 3226 Logan City DC Qld 4114 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Aggressive Behaviours Communications Hacks for the Workplace.
We have all been buzzing after your presentation yesterday. I got such good feedback and our staff were able to take learnings not only for our crisis situations but for help understanding their clients more as well as gaining skills in their personal lives.... you were very inspiring! I hope we can work together again sometime.
Veterans and Veterans Families Counselling Service South Qld
1800 011 046 | www.vvcs.gov.au |
ASPLEY SHS Grade 8 CAMP TEENS RAVES PROGRAM
It was well paced and tremendously well presented. Some highlights that I particularly enjoyed include;
- The opening relaxation techniques (A couple of the normally over-animated boys in my Year 8 Form class literally fell asleep)
- The interesting philosophy about the needs of young women to respect and support other females
- The encouragement to the students to exercise and volunteer in their community
- The statistics on offences to girls
- The techniques for self-defence
Erin's good humour, awesome connection with youth culture and sensitivity when needed, truly inspired and educated me. In fact I would say the program felt like a 'gift' that I would recommend as a PD for teachers or for more of our students to enjoy. As a mother and grandmother, I would truly be happy to pay to have had my daughter or grand daughter do this course.
Aspley SHS Secondary Ed Teacher
Teen RAVES Program
Erin Cash again delivered a relevant hands on program that strengthened our students’ resilience and provided them with the practical advice and skills necessary to develop and maintain healthy relationships. This course supports their learning in class and is extremely worthwhile: I know that the students really valued this opportunity and learnt a lot.
Katrina Makings | Head of Department Humanities
Bray Park SHS
Email: email@example.com | Web: http://www.brayparkshs.eq.edu.au
QUEENSLAND POLICE WAG CONFERENCE FACILITATOR FEEDBACK
'TIPS TO LOSE 5 KILOS & SAVE $500 IN 5 WEEKS'
- informative and very entertaining
- really interesting, great speaker, a lot of good and interesting info
- excellent speaker and content was excellent. Willing to listen to others and discuss varying opinions
- I have learnt a lot
- motivational and informative
- fantastic-could have been longer
- excellent information, could be longer
- very entertaining, Erin is very enthusiastic and addictive. Excellent speaker. Good to build your confidence and get people motivated. Needs a longer session time. Very informative and interesting. Too short, more time needed.
- high quality presentation, very informative and relevant to policing
- extremely interesting and very motivational. Fabulous speaker
- superb delivery, highly informative, great content motivating, informative and interesting
- very helpful hints
- fantastic-could have been longer great speaker, very informative
- fabulous, could sit through presentation time and time again.
- will pick up on some of Erin's ideas
ZONTA PINE RIVERS RECOMMENDATION FOR DOMESTIC VIOLENCE INTERVENTION FOR TEENS
Our club first learned about the RAVES Personal Safety System in August 2010 when Ms Erin Cash presented a demonstration of her work at one of our monthly meetings. Upon realizing the impact this RAVES program could have on preventing domestic violence from a young age we knew it would become one of the most important projects we could endeavour to endorse in the local community.
Ms Cash’s former vocation as an ex-riot squad police officer stood her in a perfect position to pass on expert training and knowledge around the topic of self-defence and promoting self-awareness. After watching the program presented to Year 9 students at Pine Rivers State High our belief was confirmed that the project played a pivotal role in meeting one of the key objectives of our club and, indeed, of the local Moreton Bay Regional Council - the prevention of violence against women and girls.
The program teaches personal safety, educates around the topic of bullying and promotes self-awareness and resilience providing young adults with the tools to approach life with strength, compassion and a sense of respect.
The Zonta Club of Pine Rivers thoroughly endorses such an empowering curriculum and strongly recommends any school or organisation with the capacity to bring this program to the fore to do so with the full force of their abilities. The benefits for the future of our young people and the wider community are definitely worth the effort.
Zonta Club of Pine Rivers, Inc.
ASPLEY SHS Grade 8 CAMP TEENS RAVES PROGRAM
[The RAVES program was] wonderful.... It was so powerful, so important, and a real confidence booster for those girls. I would value working with RAVE again. It was the highlight of the Year 8 Sleepover.
Head of Department –Junior Secondary
Aspley State High School
GYMNASTICS QUEENSLAND NATIONAL CONFERENCE "Coaching Challenging Teens"
I think the seminar that you presented was just fantastic and so enlightening and I could have (if I had forever) listened to you the whole day. I... assist(ed) you in keeping track of the Tabata Timer (so awesome, thank you for that opportunity) for the example of giving the more troublesome kiddies more involvement in the class to bring their 'behaviour' under control.... (and) as a means of more responsibility.
- I would like to know more from a PT side of things, your knowledge was so great, like I said, I could have sat there all day listening to you.
South Cairns Gymnastics
PINE RIVERS SHS PERSONAL PROTECTION PROGRAM FOR TEEN GIRLS AND BOYS
The Personal Safety session was fantastic: an amazing instructor who made the girls feel important and "worth saving"; a multitude of skills about safety were taught which the girls should remember for the rest of their lives; the girls really looked empowered and more confident by this session; and they had fun!
Pine River SHS